FromSoftware’s first attempt at a true open world Soulslike has an amazing number of bosses. Below are the locations of eleven elite enemies, each trapped inside one of the magical prisons of Evergol in elden ring.
During your journey through the lands in between, you will come across countless gruesome enemies that caress your blood.
These vary from the ordinary (looking at you, wandering nobles) to the eerily wonderful, like the many dragons that summon every area of the house.
But sometimes, you don’t know what kind of enemy you are going to face until you face it on their own land. This is the case with each of the ten Evergaols scattered around the Elden Ring map.
This is where we come to. Here you can find all 10 prisons, with a short summary of each boss trapped inside. Be warned…some of them are difficult but very rewarding.
Are you looking to improve your weapon selection before you start killing the Evergaol bosses? Check out the best weapon for each trait in Elden Ring!
Every Everjoel in the Elden Ring
The Evergaols on this list will be ranked by their location in the game, starting with the areas most players are likely to visit first.
Look for clusters of unnatural stones, and rocky glowworms standing on their ends. Visible from a distance, it will almost always surround Evergaol!
- Forlorn Hound Evergoal This Evergaol is located south of Lake Limgrave, before the Sacrifice Bridge to the Weeping Peninsula.
- Stormhill Evergoal Head to Stormhill towards Legacy Dungeon, Stormveil Castle and turn left onto the open grassy area. This Evergaol is located here.
- knight crucible Another brutal introduction to the world of the Elden Ring, the Crucible Knight must have caused many players to quit before they actually started. Insane attack range and damage damage. It rewards you with strong resolve and a real sense of satisfaction. This is our guide to beat him in combat.
- cry evergole (Requires x1 Stonesword Key) – Head to the western section of the Weeping Peninsula. This Evergol is located just north of the huge Walking Shrine.
- Zamor old hero Much easier than previous fighters, this boss uses Frostbite damage. However, it is slow and easy to counter. Watch out for his area of influence attacks and take advantage of his weaknesses: fire, lightning and magic. He casts Radagon’s Scroll, one of many powerful spells that change attributes.
- Malignant Evergol Embrace the cliffside slope on the west side of the lake as you head toward the Northwest Road. Once you find a spirit spring, jump up the cliff and ride on yourself. Evergaol is close to where you entered the area.
- Evergolf cuckoo – Continue north from Malefactor’s Evergaol without returning to the water. You will soon come to this magical prison which contains another boss.
- Paul, knight search – Bols is a huge troll in knight’s armor, which is similar to many of the other trolls you’ve already fought at this point. It’s huge, so it hits hard but it moves slowly. Stay under him as much as possible and aim for individual legs to bring him down for a critical hit! He’s taken down the Greatblade Phalanx Sorcery, which can be paired up with some very powerful staff to get great magical designs.
- Royal Evergol grave – Once again, continue north. This time, you will have to advance through Caria Manor and then head east after leaving the boss room and reach the Three Sisters.
- Lord of Alabaster – Similar to the ancient hero of Zamor, the Lord uses gravity magic against whoever enters his prison. Watch out for the attack zone of effect, but make sure you tap it because the animation is long and punishable. This boss drops another sorcery: a meteor.
lornia quest area
The following Evergaol can only be accessed by following Ranni the Witch mission, giving you access to an elevated area of Liurnia. This is our guide to complete the mission and get a legendary sword!
- Evergoal Ringer – Once you reach Moonlight Alter Plateau, head northwest (avoid or kill dragons) until you can’t ride any further. On the tip of the earth, you will find this Evergaol.
- Celia Evergoll – Caelid’s only Evergaol is located on top of a cliff, south of where the area map fragment gathered.
- Battlemage Hugues – As his name suggests, Hugues mostly relies on magical attacks, although he can hit you with his chase. Your biggest threat in this battle will be the Hema cannon, an AoE sorcery that will deal double damage if it hits you directly. Killing him will give you soul ashes that make himself summonable.
- Golden proportions evergoal (requires x1 Stonesword Key) – Altus Plateau also only has one prisoner, but that’s a bit more important. Upon exiting the large Dectus elevator, you will cross a natural bridge. Get under it and head east. In front of you is this Evergoal.
mountain peaks of giants
- Evergol Lord Rival This prison is located on the southwest bank of the frozen lake.
- Roundtable Knight Vyke – Evergoul’s penultimate boss is the most human yet. According to tradition, Vyke was on the verge of becoming Elden Lord before madness drove him away from the path of grace. It mostly uses Lightning attacks, but it can be interrupted, so feel free. He also has the ability to heal once. Fingerprint Droplets and Dragon Bolt Spell. Be sure to grab the best Sacred Seals to use with your growing arsenal of spells.
This is a map for those who prefer to see locations this way.
And that’s it. You’ve located every Evergoal Boss in the Elden Ring, and hopefully you’ll defeat them. The world is a better place because of you. I mean, they must have been imprisoned for something badright?
there One More Evergaol’s lands in between, but this works a little differently. Spoiler alert: It is located in the mountaintop region of the Giants region and is associated with the main story.
If you want more boss battles, check out our guide to each mission in the Elden Ring and slay some of the main enemies.