Elden Ring has plenty of mysterious side stories for you to complete, including the Fia mission.
The story in Elden Ring is as complex as you’d expect it to be in a Soulslike title.
Although George R.R. Martin formulated a lot of beliefs, the story is still as mysterious as you’d expect from a FromSoftware game.
You can only tell the story in Elden Ring from the many missions and description of NPCs and items about The Lands Between.
If you want to delve deeper into the Elden Ring lore, completing the Fia quest is an excellent way to understand the many events in the game.
Here’s every step you need to take to complete the Fia mission in Elden Ring!
How to Complete Fia Mission in Elden Ring – Locations & Guide
1. Get hold of the round table
The first thing to do is meet and talk to Fia. It is located in the room that is located right before the arrival of the blacksmith.
Talk to her and let her hold you. This will give you Baldachin’s blessing, a consumable that gives you 35% physical damage for 15 seconds and an increase in stamina.
Keep in mind that having Baldachin Blessing in your inventory reduces max health by 5%.
Read more: Breathtaking in-game footage at Elden Ring
2. Find D, get Deathroot, and go to Altus Plateau
You can find D in Limgrave, northeast of the site of the Summonwater Village Outskirts of Grace. You will find Tibia Mariner in the village of Summonwater near this location.
Defeating Tibia Mariner in Summonwater Village awards Deathroot as a reward.
After obtaining this item, travel to the Roundtable Hold and show the Deathroot to D and accept the introduction of Gurranq, the brutal Cleric.
After initially speaking with Fia in Roundtable Hold, you will not be able to advance in her missions for a while. In order to advance in its story, you have to get to the Altus Plateau.
here Everything you need to know to get to the Altus Plateau on the Elden Ring. Once at this location, rest at any of the Grace locations in the Altus Plateau and travel back to the Roundtable Hold.
Talk to Fia again and choose the “Talk in Secret” option once she has detained you To receive the water dagger.
3. Hand a Weathered Dagger and Get a Black Knifeprint
After getting the weather dagger from Fia, give it to D. Once this item is delivered to D, exhaust his dialogue and return to Fia.
Once you talk to Fia, she will mark your map with the location of the Black Knife Catacombs In Lornia Lakes.
Get to the Black Knife Catacombs and defeat the secret boss in this dungeon. Here’s how to find the secret Black Knife Assasin boss in the Black Knife Catacombs:
- Get the black knife catacombs.
- In these catacombs, there is a room with two fallen guillotines. Once it falls, grip it so it can carry you up. As soon as you see a secret passage, jump into it.
- Defeat all the enemies in this area and follow the path to the end.
- Once you reach the end of this path, hit the wall to reveal the entrance to this boss
- Defeat the Black Knife Assasin to get the Black Knifeprint
Also Read: How to Beat Elden Ring – Complete Guide + Tips & Tricks
4. Hand over the Black Knife Imprint and collect the Twin D armor
Once you have the Knifeprint with you, go to Roundtable Hold and hand it over to Rogier. This NPC is initially encountered at Stormveil Castle, near the Rampart Tower Site of Grace.
Roger is on the right side of the balcony in Roundtable Hold.
After this item is handed over, rest on the Site of Grace in Reservation Round Table to reload the area. go to the forging area; You should see a freshly opened door at the end of the hall.
Enter this room. You should see Fia there; Talk to her and she will disappear after her conversation ends. alsoYou can collect D’s Twinned Armor on the floor of this room.
Are you looking for the best FP spell in the game? Elden Ring: How to Get a Carian Filigreed Crest – Best FP Spell Location
5. Get the death mark
This is one of the most comprehensive steps required to complete this task. Fia’s search in the Elden Ring intersects with Ranni’s mission.
You need to follow Rani’s mission up to a certain point to get the inverted statue to reach the Divine Leornia Tower, where the sign of death is.
here Everything you need to know to get the upside-down statue in Rani’s mission.
As you progress through this mission, you will face one of the most challenging bosses to date in the game. This is the The best strategy to defeat General Radan, one of the demi-gods in the Elden Ring.
Once you reach the Lyornia Divine Tower, you will be able to collect the Death Mark.
6. Reach the depths of the deep roots and find the brother of d
Once you collect the Cursemark of Death, head to Siofra Aqueducts to reach the Deeproot Depths to continue Fia’s quest at the Elden Ring.
Below is a brief explanation of how to access this site. If you need more details, here is a file Full explanation of how to access Deeproot Depths!
- Travel fast to the Ancestral Woods Site of Grace in Naukrone, the Eternal City.
- Travel to the northeast, past some jellyfish, jump on the ledge near these enemies, and continue on this path until you reach the location of the cliffs facing the aqueduct.
- Since you are already on this site, You can find brother D and give him the twin shield.
- Travel through the canals and encounter gargoyles in the Great Waterfall Basin and activate the site of bliss.
- There is a coffin by the waterfalls. Interact with it and go deep into the deep roots.
7. Searching for Fia in the depths of deep roots and presenting the sign of death
Here’s how to find Fia in the depths of Deeproot:
- After reaching this new location, travel west from Great Wall Crest until you reach the Deeproot Depths Site of Grace.
- From there, keep traveling northwest, following the edge of the waterfall. At the end, you will find tree branches that you can climb on. Climb up these roots until you reach Across the Roots Site of Grace.
- Now, head to the giant arena near this Grace location and defeat the Fia champions.
- Rest in the location of Grace that appears after defeating the heroes, after that, you must find Fia nearby.
- Talk to her and let her hug you. Once the dialog prompt appears, select “Give Mark a Death Key.” Baldachin will give you radiant grace once you do this.
- Rest on the grace site and talk to her until she has exhausted her dialogue. Do this as many times as necessary until you say goodbye and fall asleep.
Looking for a quick upgrade? New Elden Rigng Flying Horse Rune Farm Glitch – Unlimited Easy Characters
8. Defeat Lichdragon Fortissax & Quest Rewards
Once Fia falls asleep, interact with her again and select the “Enter the Deathbed Dream” option.
This boss can be a tough fight. However, you can make the battle of this boss much easier with the right strategy.
This is the Best strategy to defeat Lichdragon Fortissax at Elden Ring!
These are the rewards you can get in this mission if you follow all the above instructions:
- After defeating this boss, you will receive the rank of Mending Rune of the Duskborn Era Prince of Death. If you are interested in endings in this game, this is the explanation of all endings in Elden Ring.
- You can exchange Lichdragon Fortissax’s memory for a Fortissax lightning spear or a death lightning spell.
- Fast travel to the Fia website, and you’ll find D’s brother here. Exhausted his dialogue and rested on the site of grace to reload the area. Once the area is reloaded, collect the Undetached Sword and the Twin Shield.
- Also, you can collect Fia’s Hood and Fia’s Robe in the place where she used to sleep.
Are you trying to complete all the tasks before you finish? Every major mission in Elden Ring
By now, you should have successfully completed the Fia mission in the Elden Ring!