Get started with Netflix’s new game library
Netflix wants to go beyond video streaming and is currently diversifying its digital library with mobile games. The multi-billion dollar company is confident in its ability to provide the best gaming service available, having spent significant sums to ensure that only high-quality games are brought to the platform, explaining the recent price hike.
You may not know where to find Netflix mobile games or how to get them on your Android device. We’ve put together a guide to simplify this process for you. Please note that to install these games, you must have access to a Netflix subscription while using a device running Android 8.0+.
How to go to Netflix Games using your Netflix app
- Download and install the Netflix app from the Google Play Store, or get the installation from the Play Store tool found below.
- Launch the Netflix app and sign in with your login credentials.
- On the main page of the Netflix app, tap games on the toolbar at the bottom of the page.
- You are now on the Netflix games homepage. You can browse and search for game titles and watch trailers for the game right on this page.
How to install and play Netflix mobile games
- Open the Netflix app, and tap games.
- Browse the homepage to choose a game to install, and tap the image icon.
- You are now on the game application page. tap on Get the game > Go to Play Store.
- You will be redirected to the game on the Play Store. handle fixed To start installing your game. You can also search for any mobile Netflix title within the Play Store to bypass opening the Netflix app to find your games.
- After you install your game, you can find it in the app drawer (or maybe on your home screen).
- To start your game, click on the game icon. Alternatively, you can also play the game through the app menu in the Play Store or directly within the Netflix app.
- Once the game opens, select and tap on your Netflix profile. Your progress is saved to the profile you selected.
The best mobile Netflix games to start with
Now that you know how to download and install Netflix mobile games, it’s time to choose the best titles to play. We have compiled a list of recommended games to get you started.
Asphalt Xtreme and Teeter (Up) were close as the top two downloaded games in February 2022. These two titles still stand pretty well today, making either a great choice as your first download. However, Asphalt Xtreme tops our top recommendation, thanks to great graphics and tight racing controls, with plenty of customization for your wheels. It’s an excellent title to see what Netflix games are all about.
Into the Dead 2: Unleashed
The highly anticipated game Into the Dead 2: Unleashed is the best recommendation, especially if you’re in the market for a zombie shooter. The action packed gameplay is sure to keep you on your toes. Story events and daily challenges also add a layer to any zombie treasure killing sessions, ensuring the game never gets old. We recommend this title to experienced mobile gamers who are looking for a traditional shooter experience.
This is a true story
If you prefer casual games, we recommend This is a True Story. It is a narrative-based puzzle game that features beautiful hand-drawn landscapes that tell an original story based on actual events and interviews. The controls are intuitive, allowing you to focus more on the experience and the story – perfect for the seasoned Netflix player.
Investing in Netflix Games
It may be a long time for Netflix to rival the gaming greats, but it looks like the company is already taking the right steps to ensure trust in its service. Even if you’re not currently an Android gamer, you might find Netflix’s selection of mobile games an excellent place to start. So go ahead and download your Netflix app to see what the company has to offer; You might be surprised by the game library.
Android TV 13 can reduce the power consumption and bandwidth of your smart TV
read the following
About the author