San Diego Studio has now released the MLB The Show 22 1.03 update today on April 13th. The update is available for PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch platforms. This is the third update of the game and it mostly fixes several bug fixes. Online co-op mode is one of the biggest areas of improvement. You can check out the full patch notes posted below.
MLB The Show 22 Update 1.03 Patch Notes | MLB The Show 22 Update 1.003 Patch Notes | MLB The Show April 22 13 Patch Notes
MLB The Show 22 3 Update
Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S: 18.104.22.168
Nintendo Switch: 1.03
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Ump at home from making a call in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the pause timers from counting down when the controllers were disconnected.
- Fixed a rare issue where the game would freeze when balls hit the error area.
- Strikes that hit R2 to display the pitch history will no longer affect the gesture portion of the defending player’s pinpoint position. If R2 is pressed at the same time or after a pitch movement has begun, R2 will no longer interrupt the defensive user. If the batter hits R2 before the pitch movement begins, the movement will not start.
- Fixed a bug that could cause 3B to freeze or be around in certain situations.
- Users will now be notified when their jug is tired when 25% power is left.
- Continuous Balance of Shooter Energy in 3 Stroke Modes: We reduced the power of the shooter by 15% but most importantly we also reduced the power lost on each step. This will lead to the ability to use the analgesics for a longer and more effective period.
- DEV Note: You might think this is a rollback of the update we put in on 4/12 where we increased RP and SP power, but this rebalancing, specifically reducing the power lost to each move, will eventually result in shooters being able to throw more pitches.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a soft lock to occur when making disk hit substitutions.
- Fixed an issue that could cause users to get stuck on certain screens when a team member or opponent would withdraw before entering the game.
- Fixed an issue that was causing a crash when the user opened the voice chat menu while the connection was lost.
- Changes made to 3v3 turns. Now users will switch to base after batter.
- Fixed an issue where the active hitter would lose his hitting turn if the base user was caught stealing to finish a run.
- Added console rumble when L2 is pressed to join the heist queue as the main player.
The way to the exhibition
- Fixed an issue where active perks would not work during gameplay if the active perk was placed in the fourth feature slot.
- Fixed an issue where a ball player would not display in the Ballplayer position.
- Various text adjustments throughout the mode.
- Fixed an issue where the incorrect team crest would appear in the Season mini-games.
- Fixed an issue preventing or delaying users trying to enter games.
- Various crash fixes.
- Fixed an issue where some players with awards were included in the wrong team.
- Fixed an issue that could cause MLB teams to have too many players in a certain position in their playoff roster.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect character scores were displayed for instructors available for hire.
- Optimize the parameters of the intentional base on balls for the CPU.
- Fixed an issue where All-Star appearances would not be recorded while acting in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue in Draft Rule 5 that was causing the user’s selection to be skipped and the drafted player to be given to the next team in the draft order.
- Fixed an issue where not all players were included in the Reliever of the Year award.
- Fixed an issue where arbitrage calculations could result in a salary below the MLB minimum.
March to October
- Fixed an issue where player stats were missing after entering a Saved Fast Track game.
- Fixed an issue preventing referees from being in intro scenes.
- Fixed an issue where created stadiums would sometimes lock up when loaded. These pitches should now be available in the basement.
- Repairs and modifications made to various props and night lighting.
- Fixed an issue causing tutorials to display multiple times.
- Various text modifications.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the screen to flash black while selecting the volume.
- Introducing the Nike City Connect Houston Astros Uniform.
- Over 400 new player images can now be seen throughout the franchise/MTO and on massive play platforms.
- Fixed an issue where incorrect team emblems would appear on the CIN jumbotron.
- Fixed an issue where the LAA jumbotron would display incorrect defensive positions for players in a squad.
- Users can now skip the Diamond Cinema bundle offers by pressing Square (PlayStation) / X (Xbox) / Y (Nintendo Switch) twice.
- Over 600 new player images can be seen across the Diamond Dynasty, My Inventory, and Player Card screens.
- Fixed an issue causing the wrist guard to display incorrectly in the game.
- Display adjustments, various comments, and bug fixes in all modes.
- Various crash fixes.
MLB The Show 22 is now available for PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch consoles. More patch notes will be released in the near future, so stay tuned.