for sure, Wonders of Tiny Tina He has an end goal. Ostensibly, you’re tasked with completing a main story, something about saving the world and defeating a big bad villain and blah blah blah. But come on, we all know what it is fact The point is: find tons of kikas loot. Let’s help.
Like BorderlandsThe loot archer series that stems from it, the loot is the thrust Wonders of Tiny Tinaand can appear in one of five rare classes: white (common), Green color (Unfamiliar), blue (rare), purple (epic) and gold (legendary). But where the previous entry, 2019 Borderlands 3And the players showered with heavy rain of gold spoils, Wonders It is more than a cloudy day.
The result is that gold is plundered Wonders of Tiny Tina He feels legitimately deserving of the rarity layer, as it is heard Ching Ching A drop of a gold pistol is enough to instantly spin your head. (Data point: Over the course of my 20-hour campaign, I’ve only found four Legendary Items.) But there are a number of ways that can help you quickly fill up your inventory with more legendary weapons, armor, class mods, melee weapons, and other gold-level loot that you just can’t handle. Here where to start.
Look for ancient obelisks
Forget the farming heads. Instead, search for ancient obelisks, stray structures tucked off the beaten path. Interacting with the obelisk initiates a combat challenge: few waves of cannon fodder, followed by a boss. Once defeated, each obelisk leader has a chance to drop a gold piece of gear.
There are 11 obelisks throughout Wonders, each affiliated with a specific biome. people in achievement put together Great detailed video Highlight where each is and how to get there. Or, if you are a text-based learner, here are some written guidelines:
- Queen’s Gate: Can’t be accessed until you’ve completed the “Emotion of the Ocean” campaign mission. Then, for narrative reasons I shouldn’t spoil it, a new plot opens up on the western side of the map, and it’s very easy to get to from the starting point.
- Mount Crow: From the fast-travel spot in the Furious Gorge, go down to the lowest point in the area and head all the way to the far side of the lake.
- Weepwild Dankness: You came across this naturally during the “Thy Bard, With Vengeance” campaign mission, on your way through the area. (If you missed it, it’s northwest of the Busted-Ass Ruins fast travel venue.)
- Tangledrift: On the main (floating) island, there is a peninsula (floating) located midway between the two fast travel points.
- Wargtooth Shallows: From the last fast travel point on the beach, go up the hill and turn left at the fork.
- Sunken Abyss: On the map of the area, you’ll see a dead-end cave quite off the beaten path, a little west of the dry’l’s Gallery fast-travel place.
- Crackmast Cove: East of the Saunty Sailor fast travel spot, there is a cave behind a waterfall.
- Karnok Wall: From the fast-travel spot The Ribs, you can go down to the bottom ledge. This is where the obelisk is located.
- Sunfang Oasis: Once you enter the area, simply hug to the left until you come to a road that leads to a dead end.
- Ossu-Gol Necropolis: Perhaps the easiest obelisk to find. As you make your way through the main mission, you’ll come across a room that will make you jump between fences over an array of pumps. Jump into the pool, then enter the room on your right.
- The Fearamid: In the Ruling Core area, in the basement, head directly below the entrance with the dead end on your map.
Although there is no guarantee of obtaining legendary loot from an obelisk boss, the drop rates, in my experience, seem pretty high. (By anecdotal, for example, I’ve only had one entertaining battle where a piece of gold was my gear did not fell.) And even better, from the obelisk at Crackmast Cove, you have a chance to earn liquid coolinga pistol considered long ago Borderlands players The best current rifle at Wonders of Tiny Tina.
Run a complete chaos room
mess roomThe Fully engaging in post-game mode from Wonders of Tiny TinaIt’s practically a foolproof way to find tons of legendary loot. In essence, Chus Chamber Borderlands Distilled to its core: you run through a series of rooms with progressively more challenging shooting battles. As you play, you will earn diamond crystal shards. You can spend it on different buffs or difficulty modifiers. Or, if you reach the end of your run, you can spend 500 pieces on the loot set associated with a specific gear class, which often yields a Legendary item.
Read more: The best part of Wonders of Tiny Tina is the end of it
So it’s worth a little strategic thinking about risk and reward: If you can complete a run without spending any shards on the buff, you’ll end up with a group that spends, and easily conclude a run with 2,000 parts or more—in other words, at least four laps on gear drops.
Punch In Shift Codes
Shift Codes It has been around since the dawn of time (or, uh, dawn Borderlands). Borderlands The games run on Gearbox’s Shift service, which forces you to create an account (it’s free, don’t worry) in exchange for perks like the ability to play online with your friends, or type really long strings of alphanumeric codes for various game-prizes. at WondersI got skeleton keyswhich allows you to open a chest in BrightovThe main hub city. (It’s located right on the mezzanine next to the main staircase. It can’t be missed.)
You can enter symbols on Shift website Via your web browser, or you can do it directly in the game, although it hurts to type all these characters using a console. Once you boot a file Wonders Save, open the main menu – not the in-game menu – and select social then thumbs down to converts tab, enter your Shift code, and click Redeem. Then go to mail tab, where you will see any skeleton keys (including, by the way, any hardware you earned from non-standard versions of Wonders). Clicking on it will automatically add a skeleton key to your inventory; You can see how much you have in the lower right corner on your inventory screen.
There are a few caveats. The codes appear to be carried between the characters, but they appear to be associated with your account, so you can only redeem each one once per account. (Which makes sense, to circumvent an easy exploitation of agricultural duplication.) They also have time-limited expiration dates.
Senior staff at Gearbox, which is developing BorderlandsYou will tweet regularly from emoticons. But I created one soul Twitter robot That scours the web and posts icons. Here’s the freebie. Expires on April 18, 2022:
Personally, recovering skeletal keys is my least favorite way to get the best weapons in the game. Messing around with a console keyboard app is always annoying – even if the PlayStation trackpad makes it a little easier – and the mere act of typing in a bunch of letters and numbers makes me feel as though the trophies inside were legitimately earned. But hey, free swag. Isn’t that all there is to it?